Freedom of Expression
Ensuring freedom of expression is our priority, but we recognize that there are more and more opportunities for abuse on the Internet today. When we have to limit expression, we are guided by at least one of the following values:
- Authenticity. We strive to ensure that the content that users see on COACHME.YOGA is authentic. We believe that by doing so we create a more socially friendly environment. We do not want people to use COACHMEE.YOGA to spread false information about themselves or their activities.
- Personal safety. We do everything we can to ensure safety on COACHME.YOGA. We remove content that may contribute to threats to people’s physical safety. Sometimes people encounter threats and attacks to intimidate, humiliate or silence. Such behavior is not allowed on COACHME.YOGA.
- Privacy. We go to great lengths to protect your privacy and confidentiality. Our Privacy settings enable you to be your own person and choose how and when you want to share information on COACHME.YOGA, and make it easier for you to communicate with us.
- Dignity. We believe that all people are equal in dignity and rights. We expect our users to respect the dignity of others, and to refrain from harassment or humiliation.
Content of the following type is not allowed on COACHME.YOGA and must be removed, as well as possible blocking of its author:
1. Violence and criminal behavior
- Violence and incitement. This category includes statements that potentially provoke or contribute to serious violence.
- Dangerous persons and organizations. When evaluating such persons, we consider their behavior on and off the Internet, especially their association with violence.
- Organized intentional harm and promotion of criminal activity. We prohibit users from facilitating, organizing, promoting or admitting to certain criminal or harmful activities against people, companies, property or animals.
- Restricted Products and Services. We prohibit individuals, manufacturers and retailers from buying, selling or exchanging drugs or medical drugs, including marijuana, through COACHME.YOGA. We also prohibit the purchase, sale, gift, exchange and transfer of firearms, including firearms parts and ammunition, between individuals on COACHME.YOGA. In addition, alcohol and tobacco products are not welcome in our community either.
- Cheating and Fraud. We remove content that intentionally misleads, misrepresents, or otherwise deceives or exploits other users in order to gain money or property.
2. Personal safety
- Suicide and self-harm. We prohibit the intentional and unintentional promotion of suicide or self-harm.
- Sexual exploitation of children, child abuse, and depictions of naked children’s bodies. We prohibit the publication of content that depicts or suggests sexual exploitation or endangerment of children.
- Sexual Exploitation of Adults. We remove content that depicts or promotes sexual abuse, sexual assault or sexual exploitation, or that contains threats related to them.
- Bullying and Harassment. We do not tolerate harassment or bullying on COACHME.YOGA, as we strive to maintain a safe and mutually respectful environment in our community.
- Exploitation of People. We remove content that promotes human exploitation, including human trafficking. We define human trafficking as an activity involving the taking of a person’s freedom for profit. This is the exploitation of people in order to force them to perform commercial sex, labor, or other acts.
- Privacy Violations. We remove content that provides, offers or solicits personally identifiable information or other sensitive information, the disclosure of which could lead to physical harm or financial loss, including financial and health information, residency information, and confidential information obtained from illegal sources.
3. Controversial content
- Hostile speech. By hostile speech we mean direct attacks on people (not concepts or institutions) motivated by so-called “protected characteristics” such as race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and the existence of a serious illness. By assault, we mean aggressive or degrading language, harmful stereotypes, statements of inferiority, remarks expressing contempt, disgust or rejection, profanity, and calls for exclusion or segregation. We also prohibit the use of harmful stereotypes, by which we mean derogatory comparisons used in the past to attack, intimidate or exclude certain groups and often related to violence in real life. Among the characteristics to be protected against discrimination, we also include age when it is mentioned along with other characteristics to be protected. We also protect against the harshest attacks on refugees, migrants, immigrants and asylum seekers, but we do not prohibit comment and criticism about immigration policy. We also provide some degree of protection for characteristics such as scope when they are mentioned along with the characteristics to be protected from discrimination. Sometimes we treat certain words or phrases as code words for groups of people united by characteristics to be protected against discrimination, based on local culture.
- Violent scenes and hard-to-understand content. We will remove content that encourages violence or describes enjoying the suffering or humiliation of others, as the presence of such content on COACHME.YOGA creates an atmosphere that is not conducive to participation in the community.
- Images of sexual acts and nudity of adults. We prohibit the posting of nude or sexually explicit images, as some people in our community may find such content offensive. In addition, we remove images of a sexual nature to avoid publishing content without the consent of the people featured in it, as well as content that involves minors.
- Sexual Harassment. We do not permit the publication of content that facilitates, encourages or coordinates sexual contact or commercial sexual services between adults. We do this to discourage transactions that might involve human trafficking, coercion and non-consensual sexual activity. We also limit the use of sexually explicit language that, in certain regions, may be viewed as sexual harassment due to cultural norms and may discourage communication with friends and the community at large.
4. Integrity and authenticity
- Integrity and authenticity of identity. We do not allow users to impersonate other people or provide false information about their identity. That’s why we require people to use COACHME.YOGA under their real names. Our policy on authenticity seeks to create a safe environment where people can trust each other and expect to be mutually responsible.
- Spam. We don’t allow content designed to deceive or mislead users for the sake of increasing views. We also strive to prevent the misuse of our platform, products or features to artificially increase the number of views or mass distribution of content for commercial gain.
- Cybersecurity. We prohibit attempts to collect users’ private information or unauthorized access through misuse of our platform, products or services.
- Inauthentic Behavior. Users are prohibited from providing false information about themselves on COACHME.YOGA, using fake accounts, artificially boosting content, or engaging in activities that contribute to other violations of Community Standards.
- Disinformation. We remove disinformation if it could directly contribute to the risk of imminent physical harm. We also remove content that could directly contribute to interfering with the political process, as well as some content that is particularly misleading and manipulative.
- Setting Memorable Status. We strive to preserve a person’s account after their death, respecting the choices they made while alive. To support the deceased, in some cases we may remove or change certain content when requested to do so by account keepers or family members.
5. Respect for intellectual property rights
- Intellectual Property. COACHME.YOGA’s User Agreement prohibits the posting of content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights.
6. Requests and decisions regarding content
- User requests. We handle the following requests:
- User requests to delete their own accounts;
- Requests to delete a deceased person’s account from a confirmed family member or executor of a will;
- Requests to delete the account of an incapacitated person sent by their authorized representative.
- Additional Minor Protection. We grant:
- Requests to remove accounts of underage users;
- Government requests to remove child abuse images, such as images of an adult beating or choking;
- Requests from legal guardians to remove material that contains inadvertently known assaults on minors.