OÜ COACH ME YOGA creates technology and services that allow yoga lovers to connect with each other, form communities and practice online. This User Agreement regulates your use of the COACHME.YOGA site and other products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we offer, unless expressly stated that separate terms apply (and this agreement does not apply).
We will not charge you for your use of COACHME.YOGA and will not sell your personal information to advertisers or provide them with personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, or other contact information), unless you give us specific permission to do so.
1. THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE
1.1 Connection to the people and organizations you are interested in.
You have the opportunity to make friends in our community by making contact with different people or subscribing to their news feed updates.
1.2 An opportunity for self-expression and communication on topics that are important to you.
There are different ways to express yourself in the COACHME.YOGA community. For example, you can share photos or your thoughts in the news feed, comment on other publications, send personal messages, or join forum discussions.
1.3 Looking for content that might interest you.
You have the opportunity to subscribe to updates of various thematic forums, other users or join groups. You can always use the search function to find content of interest.
1.4 Challenging Harmful Behavior, Protecting and Supporting Our Community.
In our community, we try to maintain a positive and constructive atmosphere by avoiding content related to violence, discrimination, politics, and other controversial topics. If you see content in our news feed that violates our community guidelines, you can always complain about the questionable post (by clicking the triple dot in the upper right corner of the post). Then we, in turn, will pay attention to it and, if necessary, remove the content and block the user.
1.5 Ensuring the consistency and convenience of the various OÜ COACH ME YOGA Products.
We design our systems to provide uniformity and convenience across our Company’s various Products. For example, now, in addition to communicating in the COACHME.YOGA community, you can also practice yoga online here, which makes your virtual experience more convenient and effective. We will continue to develop additional Products to help you on the Path of Self-Development.
2. OUR ABILITY TO USE ADVERTISING IN VARIOUS OÜ COACH ME YOGA PRODUCTS.
You will not pay to use the COACHME.YOGA Community Site (excluding the use of online classes), but your use of COACHME.YOGA means that you agree that we may show you advertisements that are paid to us by organisations promoting their products and services with us, as well as advertisements for our own commercial services.
3. YOUR COMMITMENT TO COACHME.YOGA AND OUR COMMUNITY
We provide you and other people with these services in order to fulfill our mission. In return, we ask you to make the following commitments:
3.1 Who Can Use COACHME.YOGA
When we know that real people are behind the opinions and actions, it helps us create a safer and more responsible community. For this reason, you have a responsibility to:
- Use the name you use in your everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal use.
- Don’t give out your password, access your COACHME.YOGA account, or share your account with others (without our permission).
We try to make COACHME.YOGA available to everyone, but you may not use it if:
- You are under the age of 13.
- We have previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable law.
3.2 Allowed Content and Allowed Activities in COACHME.YOGA Products
We want people to use COACHME.YOGA Products to express themselves and share content that is important to them, but without compromising the safety and well-being of others or violating the morality of our community. In this regard, you agree to refrain from the activities described below (or not to contribute to such activities or support such activities by others):
- You may not use our Products to share materials or take actions that:
- Violate this User Agreement, our Community Standards and other terms and policies governing your use of our Products.
- Are illegal, fraudulent, discriminatory or misleading.
- Violate the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights.
- You may not download viruses or harmful code or engage in activities that may disable, interfere with, or impair the appearance of our Products or impose an undue burden on our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products by automated means (without our prior authorization) or attempt to access data without authorization.
We may remove or block content that does not comply with these guidelines.
If we remove content you have shared due to a violation of our Community Terms, we will notify you and explain any options for you to request a review. This does not include where you seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms or where it may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or disrupt the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted by technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
We recommend you complain about content and behavior that you think violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies. By doing so, you will help us maintain the community.
We may also terminate or restrict access to your content, services or information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to prevent or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory consequences for COACHME.YOGA.
3.3 Permissions you give us
We need to get certain permissions from you in order to provide our services.
- Permission to use the content you create and share. Some of the content you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
- You own intellectual property rights (such as copyrights or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on COACHME.YOGA. Nothing in this User Agreement takes away your rights to your own content. You are free to share your content with others anywhere.
- However, in order to provide our services, we need you to give us some legal permission (known as a “license”) to use that content. This is solely for the purpose of providing and improving our Products and Services as described in Section 1 above.
- In particular, when you publish or upload content that is subject to intellectual property rights to or in connection with our Products, or when you share such content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicenseable license to store, use, distribute, modify, launch, copy, publicly perform or display, translate your content and create derivative works based on it (subject to your privacy settings This means, for example, that if you share a Photo on COACHME.YOGA, you authorize us to store, duplicate and share it (subject to your preferences) with, for example, service providers who support our services or other OÜ COACH ME YOGA Products that you use. This license ends when your content is removed from our systems.
- You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
- When you delete content, it is no longer visible to other users, but it may still reside elsewhere in our systems where:
- immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations;
- your content has been used by other users under this license and they have not removed it (in which case this license will continue to apply until the content is removed);
- where immediate deletion will limit our ability:
- investigate or detect illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (e.g., to detect or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
- comply with legal obligations, such as preserving evidence;
- or comply with a judicial or administrative agency, law enforcement, or governmental reques;
- in this case, the content will not be retained longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was retained (the exact length of retention will depend on the individual case).
- in each of the above cases, this license will remain in effect until the content is completely deleted.
- Permission to use your name, profile picture and information about your activities in connection with advertising and sponsored content. You grant us permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your activities on COACHME.YOGA in connection with advertisements, promotions, or other sponsored content that we display in our Products, without payment of any fee to you. For example, we may show your friends that you “Like” a Group created by a brand that has paid us to show their ads on COACHME.YOGA.
- Permission to update the software you use or download. If you download or use our software (such as a mobile app), you give us permission to download and install software updates, where applicable.
3.4 Restrictions on the use of our intellectual property
If you use content that is subject to intellectual property rights held by us and provided by us in our Products (for example, when you create or publish content on COACHME.YOGA, you may add images, designs, videos or sounds provided by us), we reserve all rights to such content (but not to your content).You may use our copyrights and trademarks (or any similar marks) only as permitted by (and only in accordance with) our Brand Guidelines or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open license) before modifying, decompiling source code, creating derivative works based on it, or otherwise attempting to obtain it from us.
4. ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS
4.1 Updating our User Agreement
We are constantly working to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products more convenient for you and our community. As such, we may need to periodically update this User Agreement to accurately reflect our services and methods of operation. We will only make any changes if the provisions become irrelevant or incomplete and only if the changes are reasonable for you with your best interests in mind.
We will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days before any changes are made to this User Agreement and give you an opportunity to review such changes before they take effect, unless changes are required by law. If you continue to use our Products after the updated User Agreement becomes effective, you will be bound by it.
We hope that you will continue to use our Products. But if you do not agree with our updated User Agreement and no longer want to be a member of the OÜ COACH ME YOGA community, you can delete your account at any time.
4.2 Suspending or disabling an account
We want people to feel at home at COACHME.YOGA, not afraid to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you clearly, seriously or systematically violate our Terms and Conditions or policies, particularly the Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently terminate your account access. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of others or when we are required to do so for legal reasons.
If you delete or we disable your account, this User Agreement terminates as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions remain in effect: 3.3.1, 4.2-4.5.
4.3 Limits of liability
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for injury to life or limb or for fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence, and nothing in these Terms will affect your rights.
We will be professional diligent in providing you with our Products and Services and in providing you with a safe, secure and error-free environment. To the extent that we have acted with professional care, we will not be liable for damages that are not attributable to our violation of these Terms or our other actions; damages that neither we nor you could have objectively foreseen at the time these Terms were in effect; or for those events beyond our control.
We try to have clear rules to limit or eliminate disputes between you and us. However, if a dispute does arise, it is helpful to know in advance where it can be resolved and what laws will apply to it.
If you are a consumer residing in a Member State of the European Union, any claim, action or dispute between you and us arising out of or relating to this User Agreement or the OÜ COACH ME YOGA Products (“dispute”) will be governed by the laws of that Member State and you may resolve the dispute in any competent court in that Member State before which it is brought. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent court of the Estonian Republic, and that this User Agreement and any claim shall be governed by the laws of Estonia without regard to its conflict of law rules.
4.5 Other provisions
- This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and OÜ COACH ME YOGA with respect to your use of our Products. It supersedes all prior agreements.
- Certain Products we offer are also subject to additional terms. If you use any such Products, you will be given the opportunity to accept additional terms that will become part of our agreement with you. For example, if you use an online yoga class service, you must accept the terms of the Public Offer. In the event of a conflict between any additional terms and this User Agreement, the additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
- If any part of this User Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the rest of its provisions shall remain in force unchanged. Our failure to enforce any provision of this User Agreement will not constitute a waiver thereof. Any amendment or waiver of this User Agreement must be in writing and signed by us.
- You shall not assign your rights or obligations under this User Agreement to others without our consent.
- You may designate a person (referred to as a custodian) to manage your account in the event that a memorial status is established. Only your custodian, or a person you have named in a valid will or similar document expressly consenting to disclosure of your content in the event of your death or incapacity, may seek disclosure of your account information upon the establishment of memorabilia status.
- This User Agreement does not grant any rights to any third party beneficiaries. All of our rights and obligations under this User Agreement are transferable by us freely in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, by operation of law or otherwise.
- You should be aware that under certain circumstances we may need to change the username for your account (for example, if someone else claims that username and it does not appear to be related to the name you use in your daily life). If we need to do this, we will inform you in advance and explain why this is necessary.
- Your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services are important to us. However, you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to pay you a fee, and are not obliged to keep them confidential.
Last edition date: 10.03.2022